This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

130.4m shares

Where does itunes backup my iphone on my computer

opinion

Save and print text messages and iMessages, including attachments. Fix broken backups that won't restore in iTunes. Ideal for restoring a backup reported as corrupted, the iPhone disconnected, an incomplete backup, or an error occurred. Export photos, notes, contacts, voice memos, or any file from your iPhone backup. Clean an iPhone backup to start fresh only restoring what you want. Each backup of a device is typically named by the unique device identifier UDID.

Locate iOS backups stored on...

The user account data location varies for different versions and configurations of Windows. Update May 18, There is now a version of iTunes available in the Microsoft Store as well as from the Apple website.

Recover data from your iPhone...

If you installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10, then your backups are stored in a slightly different location. I'd be remiss if I didn't say: Make sure you know what you're doing before you muck around in your iTunes backups: Decipher Backup Repair Fix broken backups that won't restore in iTunes. Decipher Backup Browser Export photos, notes, contacts, voice memos, or any file from your iPhone backup.

Find a list of your...

Decipher Phone Refresh Clean an iPhone backup to start fresh only restoring what you want. Decipher VoiceMail Save and export your iPhone voicemail history.

See where iTunes iPhone backups...

Decipher Chat Save and print WhatsApp messages, including attachments. Windows 8 and A file browser window will open to the Application Data folder.

From Locate backups of your...

Windows 7, Vista, XP: From the start menu, select Run. A file browser window will open to the iTunes backups folder. See where iTunes iPhone backups are stored on PC and macOS / OS X.

For the Microsoft Store version of iTunes, you could do this: Press. Find a list of your iOS backups on your Mac, PC, and iOS device.

iPhone backup location Windows PC:

Learn how to Delete or copy iOS backups stored on Mac or PC. Locate and iTunes saves backups to a Backup folder in your Users folder. The location of. Recover data from your iPhone backup e.g. if you want to copy out a particular photo album to your PC.

such as contacts, messages, photos and more, iBackup Extractor can do just that!.

MORE: What does catfish mean in hookup

MORE: Grandma does anal

YOU ARE HERE:
News feed