This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

130.4m shares

Tips on how to make love to a man

opinion

You can change your city from here. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city. My best friend is dating two men simultaneously.

How should I explain her she is treading the wrong path? Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community.

Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil. Select a City Close. Mumbai Mumbai search close. All Bombay Times print stories are available on. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city OK. The Times of India. This is how the smog is affecting your body! Planning to buy a mask to fight air pollution? Here is your quick guide.

Is hot coffee healthier than cold coffee? Follow these simple home remedies to fight dengue. How to tell smog from fog. How do Tips on how to make love to a man produce sound?

Meet Bollywood's most stylish brother-sister duos. Who wore what on Diwali. How Bollywood is celebrating Diwali in style.

How to wear pink this festive season! Tips on how to make love to a man pictures are proof that Aishwarya and Aaradhya are the cutest mother-daughter! Does pregnancy scare you? You might be suffering from Tokophobia! Here is how you can tackle anxiety in your children. Zika virus and pregnancy: This homemade hair conditioner promises silky smooth hair. Here are the five benefits of oiling your hair. Make-up tips to look your best at Diwali. Festive make-up for Diwali Look gorgeous this Diwali Five easy breezy steps to do your make-up in fifteen minutes.

See all results matching 'mub'. The ugly secret that is tearing apart Indian families! The moment I realised my mother is my best friend. What Tips on how to make love to a man gift your mother this Mother's Day, according to numerology. How successful people overcome toxic bosses.

Co-working spaces evolve into community-building centres. Do you want to be paid for sleeping well at night? This Japanese company does exactly that! Want to get rich? These tips by business magnate Warren Buffett might help! How to protect your pets from air pollution?

Navbharat Times

Adoption vs buying — the pros and cons of both worlds. Welcoming your new kitten What you have to know before you put a collar on your pet dog.

Complexities of an adopted dog. A Diwali wish that went terribly wrong. Dear critics, Karwa Chauth is not just about fasting and hardships!

Everything your partner wants but...

To the stranger who taught me to trust people. Next time do not overreact if your friend says NO to meeting you. To those moments in life, which will never return. My mother and wife fight a lot! My girlfriend says I am a 'stone-hearted' person. My husband, all of a sudden, wants to meet his ex-girlfriend. Can a married man engage in healthy flirting? My partner is not my best friend. Should I marry him?

Try out these sexy mouth...

Men rarely divulge their secret desires to the women in their lives and though everyone has different needs and desires there are some moves and attitudes that most men want.

Read on to find out what they are and then give him the time of his life! If you drop some hints about what all you want and guide him along, he will love you for it. Trust us, the man who really loves you Tips on how to make love to a man love to please you in every way possible. Bowl him over with a wild move Do something unexpected and wild when you both are at it. Something erotic that he will not be able to forget soon. Make your session stand out by coming up with signature moves.

Work on pleasuring him in different ways. Offer the spice of variety Change Tips on how to make love to a man speed, positions and pressure can really make the entire experience very different. Whether it is the foreplay or the actual act, if there is variety he will never really know what to expect and therefore it will help a great deal in revving up his senses.

Turn it on yourself Since women take time to get turned on, men love women who can take that responsibility off them so that he can actually get to work. Though your man may love to do all that he needs to in order to get you aroused but he would definitely like it if you were already half-way there.

Somehow the fact that you are already in an aroused state is a huge thing for him. Spring a surprise For men it is a massive ego boost to know that you want him too.

Surprising him with a spontaneous seduction act can really win him. He will not be likely to Tips on how to make love to a man it in a hurry. They will never cause offense by actually asking you to do it. Just show him that you are really into him and want him as much as he wants you. Give him an eyeful Leaving something on your body, for him to remove can be very arousing.

More From TOI

When you are at it just make sure you are near a mirror so that you can see yourselves in action. It can be hot. Read Post a comment. Login from existing account Facebook Google Email.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. All Comments Your Activity. We have sent you a verification email. To verify, just follow the link Tips on how to make love to a man the message.

Featured Today In Travel. Countries that support same-sex marriages. What can you do with the extra "one second" today! Are you getting bored in your marriage? 10 ways to make sex feel awesome for your husband, when you want You have to Tips on how to make love to a man careful with this one, and it depends on your man, but.

Try out these sexy mouth moves to give your guy an insane time in the Which means that a kiss like this says, "Let's get it on" and "I love you. Again, this works both ways. Ask him about his fantasies about the love making and try to replicate them in real life.

How to make your man mad.

YOU ARE HERE:
News feed